Monday, October 20, 2008

Business and Entrepreneurship Ideas!

Welcome to Business Entrepreneur Ideas!

I'm opening this blog to share my experiences in going into business. Honest to say, this is the first time that I will be handling my own business, but the idea of business itself is something that has been the subject of my focus many years before now.

Despite being a Computer Science student and a freelance writer, I've always been interested in ideas, philosophies, and 'formulas' from prominent businessmen, salespeople, and motivational speakers worldwide. Sitting in class while the teacher was talking about Calculus, or automata, or codes, my thoughts would wander off in search of answers to the questions: how can I increase my income potential; how can i remove the ceiling that seems to cap the earnings of employees; how can I better work with people?

That is why I love listening to seminars, reading books, browsing magazines, and watching videos related to selling, business, and social interaction with people. I am frequently amazed to find that while many of these very successful people do not have much affinity for their academic life, they possess great intuition and a deeper understanding of how money and people work. I am amazed at how simple their formulas for success are, and yet how true they apply to real life. I love listening to them because they are practical and street smart.

Thus, I would like to share in this blog my journey to become successful myself.

Welcome again, and enjoy your visit in this blog for learning and becoming richer.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a