Friday, October 31, 2008

Be Fast on Your Feet

Today, I just lost a client who wanted an accounting system done because I was too slow and was too busy on other things. I wasn't able to take the necessary actions to address what the client really wanted.

How do I feel? I feel that it was a waste of opportunity. The opportunity to increase my income was there, and yet I was too slow... Yes, I'm gonna be honest. I was too slow, and always making excuses for it.

From Brian Tracy, "Be fast on your feet!". This is an effective way to deal with business. Respond to business issues immediately and smartly. You can't take things for granted. Move fast, action is necessary. Avoid being paralyzed by over analyzing things. Decide to do the best thing that you can think of as of the moment. Whatever happens, deal with it.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=f93d758087aed45bf6726e1f7a06c29a